Monday, April 25, 2011

Led Zeppelin Houses of the Holy LP Vinyl Record Wallet : BCA

I was a total Zepp Head in my teens, in fact I started playing guitar because I wanted to learn some of Jimmy's riffs. Zeppein is an incredible multi-dimensional band. If you are dazed and confused with communication breakdown, there is always Zeppelin's debut which has been a continual top seller at BCA. If you are over the hills and far away and dancing days are upon you; Zeppelins 5th studio album  is the wallet of choice. 

For some reason or another I never got around to making a Houses of the Holy wallet until this custom order came in; I am glad I did because it has exceeded my expectation and looks great. In the first days of making the Record Wallets I hand-crafted a Zeppelin II gift wallet for a fellow who was suffering from the AIDS virus. He was a friend of my girls and his sickness was terminal. I found out later that after he passed he had loved the wallet and it was buried with him. RIP my friend and may you have a safe journey to the other-side.